Kris Kobach was spooning down vanilla ice cream when I showed him the thick pages of evidence documenting his detailed plan to rig the presidential election of 2016. The Kansas secretary of state, sucking up carbs at a Republican Party fundraiser, recognized the documents and ran for it while still trying to wolf down the last spoonful.
That was 2015 (yes, the ballot heist started way back). Today this same man, Kris Kobach, is Donald Trump’s choice to head the new “Voter Integrity Commission.”
It’s like appointing Al Capone to investigate the mob.
How did Kobach mess with the 2016 vote? Let me count the ways—as I have over the past three years of hunting down Kobach’s ballot-box gaming. Just two of Kobach’s vote-bending tricks undoubtedly won Michigan for Trump and contributed to his “wins” in Ohio, North Carolina and Arizona.
First, Interstate Crosscheck.
- Trump Orders ‘Election Integrity’ Commission Headed by Architects of Voter Suppression
- Trump’s Commission on ‘Election Integrity’ Will Lead to Massive Voter Suppression
- Would Trump Have Won Wisconsin—or the 2016 Election—Without Widespread Voter
- Greg Palast on the Hidden Purging of Millions of Voters
- The Election was Stolen – Here’s How…
- The GOP’s Stealth War Against Voters