Sharmini Peries speaks with Alex Main of the Centre for Economic Policy and Research about the 2017 French elections. (The Real News)
- Macron 2017 = Le Pen 2022
- The Trouble with Emmanuel Macron
- President Marine Le Pen’s first 100 days
- Who are Le Pen and Macron’s voters?
- The maps that tell the story of how the French voted
- Is there a risk of complacency in the Macron camp?
- Even if Marine Le Pen loses the far-right threat is not over
- French Parties Unify Against Le Pen: ‘This Is Deadly Serious Now’
- Macron vs Le Pen: A deeply divided France set for an almighty collision
- Don’t assume Marine Le Pen is beaten: It’s delusional and dangerous
- Le Pen Camp Attacks Front-Runner Macron as Oligarchs’ Candidate
- Macron Victim of Cyber Attack Similar to U.S. Democratic Party’s
- Le Pen steps aside as head of National Front in bid to woo more voters
- Where will Marine Le Pen find the 50 percent of French voters she needs?
- Will the traditional alliance against France’s National Front work in round two?
- Jean-Marie Le Pen: “A more energetic and a less sanitized campaign would have had more impact”
- French voters reject mainstream politics in ‘revolutionary’ vote
- Macron’s Rothschild years make him an easy election target