Amy Goodman speaks to filmmaker Brian Knappenberger, director of Nobody Speak: Trials of the Free Press, and Mark Hertsgaard, investigative editor at The Nation magazine and author of seven books, including On Bended Knee: The Press and the Reagan Presidency.
- Sean Spicer defends inauguration claim: ‘Sometimes we can disagree with facts’
- Even rightwing sites call out Trump administration over ‘alternative facts’
- Sales of George Orwell’s 1984 surge after Kellyanne Conway’s ‘alternative facts’
- Alternative facts’ are just lies, whatever Kellyanne Conway claims
- All the ‘alternative facts’ Sean Spicer gave at his first official press briefing
- Trump’s new White House website contains plenty of ‘alternative facts’
- The Historical Origin of “Alternative Facts”