Amy Goodman speaks to journalist Iona Craig about the US and UK backed Saudi war in Yemen after the UN recently reported that one child dies every 10 minutes in the Middle East’s poorest country. Ioina Craig was based in Sana’a from 2010 to 2015 as the Yemen correspondent for The Times of London. (Democracy Now!)
- US Cancels Weapons Transfers to Saudi Over Yemen Campaign
- Banned by 119 Countries, US Cluster Bombs Continue to Orphan Yemeni Children
- Saudi King Defends Yemen Intervention in Televised Address
- Coalition of Aid Groups: Seven Million People Are Now Starving to Death in Yemen
- Yemen’s Toxic Trash Mountain Adds to War Woes
- In Yemen’s War, Trapped Families Ask: Which Child Should We Save?
- The Yemen Files: WikiLeaks 500 Files Allegedly Show US ‘Arming and Funding’ Yemeni Forces