President-elect Donald Trump has gone out of his way to portray himself as a hard man in the fight against terror.
He has threatened to ban oil imports from Saudi Arabia and other Arab allies unless they provide troops to fight IS.
“Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi – take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” he told Fox News.
But Trump’s rhetoric is much like his orange spray tan: scary, unforgettable… and all too fake.
- Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn: “Gun For Hire”
- Turkish Client Paid Michael Flynn’s Company “Tens of Thousands” of Dollars for Lobbying
- Trump made millions from Saudi Arabia, but trashes Hillary for Saudi donations to Clinton Foundation
- Trump still does business in Saudi Arabia, despite blaming the country for 9/11
- Giuliani Took Money From a Group That Killed Americans, Does Trump Care?
- Pentagon report says West, Gulf states and Turkey foresaw emergence of ‘IS’
- Officials: Islamic State arose from US support for al-Qaeda in Iraq
- Trump eyes UAE, KSA and Qatar hotels