Thom Hartmann speaks to Professor Stephen F. Cohen, contributing editor at The Nation and the author of Soviet Fates and Lost Alternatives, about the current strain in US-Russia relations and the New Cold War. (Thom Hartmann Show)
- Slouching Toward War With Russia in Syria?
- More Squandered Opportunities to Deal With the New Cold War
- Who Is Making American Foreign Policy—the President or the War Party?
- Will US Hawks Again Thwart Yet Another Chance to Diminish the New Cold War in Syria and Ukraine?
- More Lost Opportunities to Diminish the New Cold War