‘After another 17 hours of marathon talks in Minsk, Belarus, the Ukrainian civil war is once again heading for ceasefire, with officials on both sides announcing the deal, and the fighting scheduled to formally end Sunday.
Both sides are getting significant concessions, including the long-sought withdrawal of heavy weapons and artillery from the front lines between Ukrainian government territory and rebel-held Donbass.’
- The Minsk ceasefire deal, point by point
- Ms. Merkel and Peace: Putting Germany’s Chancellor to the Test
- Ukrainian troops and pro-Russia rebels scramble for ground after ceasefire
- New Ukraine Peace Deal Met With Distrust
- Agreement Calls for Release of Pilot Held in Moscow, Ukrainian President Says
- Ukraine ultranationalist leader rejects Minsk peace deal, reserves right ‘to continue war’
- Ukraine President Threatens Martial Law If Diplomacy Fails
- Poroshenko: Ukraine conflict risks spiralling out of control
- Close Friend of Russian Leader Takes Role as a Negotiator for Ukraine
- Restrained optimism follows Minsk summit, new Russia sanctions off table?
- Will the German Chancellor Bring Peace to Ukraine?
- Obama Calls Putin to Threaten Him Over Ukraine ‘Aggression’
- Merkel In Washington Seeking a Negotiated Solution to Ukraine: Interview with Larry Wilkerson
- Death Toll Rises to Over 5,350 in Ukraine: Interview with Nicoli Petro
- NATO Divided as US, Britain Oppose Ukraine Peace Efforts