‘Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk today declared that in spite of the ceasefire with rebels in the east, the country remains “in a state of war” with neighboring Russia.
Yatsenyuk pushed NATO to immediately admit Ukraine as a member and join the war on Russia, claiming the nation is a “threat to the global order and to the security of the whole of Europe.”’
- Ukraine PM slams Putin, ceasefire again under strain in east Ukraine
- Lavrov: Ukrainian neutrality ‘a basic issue’ for Russia
- Leaders talk peace, some Ukrainians contemplate guerrilla war
- Heavy artillery fire heard near Donetsk airport in east Ukraine
- Part of second Russian aid convoy completes Russian border checks
- Ukraine, rebels exchange prisoners in peace deal
- Ukraine Starts Building Wall to Keep Russia Out
- Kremlin: Russia committed to Ukraine peace plan despite EU sanctions
- Amnesty says evidence both sides committed war crimes in Ukraine
- Amnesty International: No doubt Russia is involved in Ukraine crisis
- UN Not Responding to Russia’s Request of Odessa Tragedy Investigation: Moscow
- Do We Have To Destroy Ukraine In Order To Save It?
- Russian lawmaker suspects Google of spying for Kiev regime
- Russia’s ‘Secret War’ in Ukraine Technically Legal